The Enarx project welcomes contributions!
Would you like to help with the development of Enarx?
This page will help you understand how we use the issue tracker and give you insight into reporting useful and helpful bugs.
Issues and Bugs
All our work takes place in the main enarx/enarx repo.
To keep our work organise, we make heavy use of labels. These allow us to quickly see all issues relating to conferences, infrastructure or WebAssembly, for instance. Here are the labels we use:
- documentation: Improvements or additions to documentation
- bug: Something isn't working
- duplicate: This issue or pull request already exists
- enhancement: New feature or request
- expert help needed:This needs special attention from an area specialist.
- good first issue: Good for newcomers
- help wanted: Extra attention is needed
- infrastructure: Improvements or additions to project infrastructure
- invalid: This doesn't seem right
- question: Further information is requested
- tech debt: Issues that we recognize create technical debt which will need to be addressed later on. Helps to make this obvious and start planning for it.
- technology/sev: All SEV related issues
- technology/sgx: All SGX related issues
- technology/wasm: All WASM related issues
- wontfix: Issuses that will not be worked on
You can click on a label name to see the issues that have been tagged with it.